Dresden is known throughout Germany for its culture, historic buildings and beautiful green areas. Frauenkirche, the Semper Opera House, the Zwinger, the Blue Wonder and the Green Vault are just a few of the attractions. Not for nothing is this city called "the pearl on the Elbe". In any case, it is worth a trip!
At the AZIMUT Hotel Dresden you will stay close to the city center and within only fifteen minutes you can stroll to the Frauenkirche or take a picturesque walk along the Elbe.
Start your city experience with a delicious breakfast, visit our fitness studio and then enjoy Dresden at its best. With our bike rental you can also explore the city wonderfully by bike.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Good connections to public transport
- Popular sights such as the Frauenkirche are close by
- Enjoy a rich daily breakfast buffet with fresh baked goods, fruit and desserts
- Free cancellation up to 2 days before arrival
- 50% discount on parking fee
We look forward to welcoming you soon in our AZIMUT Hotel Dresden.
87 € for 2 guests
The offer includes:
- Rich breakfast
- AZIMUT City bag (content: fresh fruit, berry-nut mix, water & waterdrops)
- Late check-out
- City map
- Free Wi-Fi
- 50% off parking